From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #339: Images in activity stream should be indicated by a small image
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 10:52:16 GMT
Hi,

Just raised this ticket as a follow up to the work done in #279 by Tom.

While stopping the display was one of the suggestions in #279, it seems
better to display either a thumbnail or a placeholder image. Back in the
discussion on this mailing list
(http://www.mail-archive.com/bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg01416.html)
Joe suggested that he preferred my suggestion of a placeholder image to
a thumbnail. Of course, he is entitled to change his mind.

If we go with the placeholder, we either need to find an appropriate
image (with no licensing problems) or someone can quickly create something.

Cheers,
     Gary