From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Acct creation?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:17:39 GMT

As the instigator to this thread I need to follow up.

I did indeed find 'Register' under the apps drop down menu.
I registered fine so thanks.

A few points.

1) no email validation or captcha was required, that's a spam target.

2) I agree 'Login' link at top of page should be Login/Register with a link
on the Login page to register.

3) Delete Account ? Really? - What happens to tickets assigned and/or
created by a user if he can delete his/her own acct?
   Personally I think that should be removed and placed in admin hands only.

Thanks

Gav...