From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject Demo VM ready (was: RE: Public demo instance hosted by third party)
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:04:13 GMT
Hi All,

As promised, a VM is ready to go.

Currently gjm, mpoole and myself have access.

Let me know if anyone else in interested in helping to maintain the demo VM
as a whole.

I'd like to help with the setting up of the Demo Instances, so my work is
done here with my infra
hat for now, but will continue on with my bh hat on if I may.

Thanks

Gav...