From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Public demo instance hosted by third party
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 22:44:51 GMT

I've got my eye on doing this rsn, just  the backlog of projects jumping
last minute with the
svnpubsub/cms deadlines has kept us busy.

I will start the VM today.

what service urls do you want?

I suggest a machine (VM) name of bloodhound-vm2.a.o with service urls of
something like
bh-demo1.a.o , bh-demo2.a.o etc ?

Thanks

Gav...