From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Demo VM ready (was: RE: Public demo instance hosted by third party)
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 07:19:06 GMT
Hi Peter,

Please add a public ssh key to LDAP (via id.apache.org) and then try logging
in to

bloodhound-vm2.a.o

Thanks

Gav.

From: Peter Koželj [mailto:peter@digiverse.si]
Sent: Wednesday, 23 January 2013 3:09 AM
To: bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org; gavin@16degrees.com.au
Subject: Re: Demo VM ready (was: RE: Public demo instance hosted by third
party)

Gavin,

you can add me to the list as well.

Regards,

Peter

On 22 January 2013 10:04, Gavin McDonald <gavin@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

Hi All,

As promised, a VM is ready to go.

Currently gjm, mpoole and myself have access.

Let me know if anyone else in interested in helping to maintain the demo VM
as a whole.

I'd like to help with the setting up of the Demo Instances, so my work is
done here with my infra
hat for now, but will continue on with my bh hat on if I may.

Thanks

Gav...