From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #304: Default product is not the default option in the ticket quick create or newticket form
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 01:10:57 GMT
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:52 AM, Andrej Golcov <andrej@digiverse.si> wrote:

> Is this ticket intercepted with BEP-0003 (MultiProduct)?

It could be fixed as part of the BEP-0003 implementation, or the ticket
could be completely irrelevant if this part of the current multi-product
implementation is thrown out and replaced in the course of  implementing
BEP-0003. I raised the ticket because it is a broken feature in the current
bloodhound release, and the current ITicketFieldProvider would most likely
need to be extended in order to fix it.

> As far as I understand, in multiproduct environment ticket product
> will be defined by property in current environment?

I was thinking that the Quick Create Ticket and New Ticket forms will still
be at global scope, and therefore a product will need to be selected in the
form for both cases. I've only skimmed over BEP-0003 though, so I wouldn't
be surprised if I missed something that spoke to this.