From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Browser, HTML and JS support
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 12:32:17 GMT
As this discussion has raged on for a while, let's try and draw it to a
close that we can all accept:

- We will design assuming Javascript is available, patches without a non-JS
fallback will be accepted
- Patches including a non-JS fallback will also be accepted if someone
would be so inclined to produce them

Cheers,
Joe

--