From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 17:59:41 GMT
It's a good starting point, but I don't think point 2 and 3 are actually
significant issues anymore (assuming release 0.2 was a blip and considering
the 'starter' tag).

Getting people to use the software is the biggest issue I see. That's the
only way we'll increase diversity too, as Brane pointed out before. The
lack of a demo instance for us to show people interested in using it how it
works would be my number 2 issue.

- Joe

--
Joe Dreimann