From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 10:30:13 GMT
Past reports have usually been written by either Gary or me, does any of
the newer contributors want to have a go at this? The deadline is in two
days (Wednesday 5th).
I'll be happy to assist with editing.

For inspiration, our two most recent reports can be found here:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2012
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2012

--
Joe Dreimann