From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Abandoned tickets
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 13:13:23 GMT
On 18 December 2012 08:32, Peter Koželj <peter@digiverse.si> wrote:

> Agree, it seems this has been addressed at least partly.
> I have also decreased priority for #151.
>
> What remains is:
> o #256: AFAICT this should be closed and a new normal priority ticket
> opened?

I don't know, what action is even left? As I understood Greg's comment on
the mailing list we don't need to remove minified Trac files.

> o #273: Waiting for Trac ML?
> o #308: Not assigned!

As I understand Ryan's latest comment this doesn't require any further
action from us other than importing trac 1.0.1 in the future.

> o #156: Waiting for Apache Infra, does this really deserve "critical"
> priority?

I would argue that yes, it's critical for improving our development
environment. It's also worrying that we haven't had movement on this in
four months, and the ticket is almost six months old.
I've brought this up in the #asfinfra channel today, see below:

12:45 pctony: jdreimann: it is something we can do yes, but it is now
blocked on the storage I am trying to fix right now.
12:52 pctony: Sorry.
12:53 jdreimann: pctony: That's okay, I'm really just hoping to get this
moving again since we've made no progress in so long.
12:53 pctony: jdreimann: we will as soon as I sort the storage
This may make progress soon, although he's struggling with a FreeNAS
upgrade at the moment (the storage he referred to).

> o #279: Not assigned!

Classed as a starter tickets. Should we make a decision to not class
critical/blocker issues starter tickets? Maybe that gets it some attention
sooner.

> o #291: Not assigned!

o #293: Assigned to Gary as I have questions for him. Is this really
> "critical"?

Gary as replied it seems.

- Joe

--