From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #296: Enhance ticket header according to repsonsive mockups
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:45:11 GMT
This is not strictly related to this ticket alone. I would like to get a
clear picture who is doing what to the ticket page concurrently at this
moment.

I know Matevz is working on responsive layout. How is this ticket related
to that work?
And there is some ongoing work with inline editing/removing modify section
by Olemis?

Do we need some coordination on this?

Peter