From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 12:20:49 GMT
Have never seen this report before so I am not sure what the expectations
are but from the reminder email I am guessing that at least some level of
historical perspective is needed for a well written one.

I am willing to help or contribute to this anyway I can. Where can I look
for old reports?

Peter