From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: Abandoned tickets
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 08:32:25 GMT
Agree, it seems this has been addressed at least partly.
I have also decreased priority for #151.

What remains is:
o #256: AFAICT this should be closed and a new normal priority ticket
opened?
o #273: Waiting for Trac ML?
o #308: Not assigned!
o #156: Waiting for Apache Infra, does this really deserve "critical"
priority?
o #279: Not assigned!
o #291: Not assigned!
o #293: Assigned to Gary as I have questions for him. Is this really
"critical"?

Peter