From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #296: Enhance ticket header according to repsonsive mockups
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 07:21:41 GMT
On 11 December 2012 17:05, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi !
> :)
>
> On 12/11/12, Peter Koželj <peter@digiverse.si> wrote:
> > This is not strictly related to this ticket alone. I would like to get a
> > clear picture who is doing what to the ticket page concurrently at this
> > moment.
> >
> > I know Matevz is working on responsive layout. How is this ticket related
> > to that work?
>
> Ticket header is improved considering Joachim's mockups . There's no
> work in proposed patch for any responsive feature , as far as the
> meaning of responsiveness is concerned [1]_ .
>
> > And there is some ongoing work with inline editing/removing modify
> section
> > by Olemis?
> >

> yes , I'm working on this since September 26th and along the way many
> times the work on that ticket was paused . Now I'm solving some
> technical difficulties . Yesterday Joachim contacted me to provide a
> quick solution for #234 and there you have it .
>
> > Do we need some coordination on this?
> >

> What kind of coordination do you need ? AFAICS , there are only two
> tickets assigned to me #115 and #146 and afaics
>
>   1- Joachim has assigned #217 to mathevzb .
>   2- I've done nothing related to layout responsiveness [1]_
>   3- Updated look and feel is needed for #146 . Otherwise
>       the same feature should be implemented twice .
>
> ... afaics , if Joachim approves the patch for #146 which really
> belongs to #296 (created after suggestions received from ) mathevzb
> should rebase work on responsive layout to include those changes . My
> changes have nothing to do with responsiveness .
>
> What exactly am I missing ?
>
> .. [1] Scaffolding - #Responsive design
>         (http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/scaffolding.html#responsive)

Ah, clear then. I was just a bit confused with the tickets and wanted to
check that parallel work would not take us in two totally oposite
directions.

> PS: OTOH , I c Jure has proposed something akin to product
> environments while #115 is assigned to me in the issue tracker .
>
> Have you been working on #115 as part of #288 ? If so , how is the
> work started for #288 related to #115 ? I look forward to see your
> changes so as to review and compare with my current work on that
> direction .

Jure will probably comment on this better then I. AFAIK he was more focused
on Datamodel-Trac-Plugins backward compatibility for now, and I imagine (or
hope) this should be inline with product environments. I'll talk to him
today if I can help you two with multiproducts now that I am more or less
finished with whitelabeling.

Maybe we can meet on BH IRC later today?

Regards,
Peter