From Olemis Lang <>
Subject Apache™ Bloodhound - first year
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 15:57:22 GMT
Hi everybody !

Around these days the Apache™ Bloodhound project has reached its first
year of existence.
A whole year of hard work and significant improvements . As far as I
can see [1]_ we are performing pretty well . I just wanted to express
my gratitude to all the persons who were actively involved once upon a
time in creating the project and kindly invited me to be part of it .
I also like to thank all others
who joined us afterwards .

I wish everybody merry christmas , happy holidays , and happy new year.

Let's make Apache™ Bloodhound even better in 2013 !

.. [1] Status of the clutch currently in incubation

Blog ES:
Blog EN:

Featured article:

View raw message