From Olemis Lang <>
Subject Re: Apache™ Bloodhound - first year
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2012 01:37:45 GMT
On 12/24/12, Branko Čibej <> wrote:
> Indeed, Bloodhound has made a lot of progress lately.

I drink to that !

> With my
> mentor/IPMC hat on, my opimion is that all it needs in order to graduate
> is to gather more interested parties, whether users or developers.

Yes , we should be working towards graduation during 2013 Q1 .

> hope frequent release notifications on trac-hacks and other similar
> places will make some Trac contributors -- whether core developers or
> plugin authors -- interested enough in the project to invest some of
> their time to Bloodhound as well as Trac.

AFAICS both multi-product support and enhanced version control UI
might help a lot with that . The later is quite critical since
repository browser is a fundamental tool in the software development
process. There are other important topics highlighted by some users
that need to be addressed as well including, but not limited to,
enhanced support for AJAX , improved dashboards , free text search ,
migrations and integrations with other systems . Beyond that we have
to improve our own way of doing things and thereby need some more
tools .

This all makes me think we'll have a very happy new year for sure ...

Blog ES:
Blog EN:

Featured article:

View raw message