From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Acct creation?
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 07:47:50 GMT
> On 31/12/12 00:05, Gavin McDonald wrote:

[...]
>> Nothing on the login page to let me create a new acct and I see no link to
>> create acct page.

I'd like to mention that this is a very common request I get from users .

>> Clues please ?

fwiw ... If not logged in then there should be a link with caption
Ā«RegisterĀ» under Apps drop down menu . However I'm of the opinion that
we have to provide more visibility for it .

In my local installation there are two links under Login button @ /login page

(Login)
    Forgot your password?

I can't see register link in i.a.o  . Is it about an option or something ?

>> (IE9 fwiw)

... well ... never tried that one , but should work .

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/