From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #80: Use Bootstrap pagination in widgets rendering grids
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 06:43:47 GMT
Bootstrap pagination will not be included at the bottom of widgets
because it's overkill , agreed . However it should be included in e.g.
/query and /report views . That's not happening at the moment afaics .
I don't know if this ticket is the right to implement such enhancement
. I do remember I created a ticket for that ...

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/