From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] Proposals/BEP-0003 modified
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 08:09:45 GMT
I added some notes on environment setup and system information .

On 12/21/12, Apache Bloodhound <bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
> Page "Proposals/BEP-0003" was changed by olemis
> Diff URL:
> <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/Proposals/BEP-0003?action=diff&version=25>
> Revision 25
> Comment: [BEP-0003] Product environment and setup participants (e.g.
> database upgrades)
> Changes:
> -------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<--------

[...]
> -==== Legacy schema compatibility
> +==== Legacy schema compatibility #db-compatibility

[...]
> -===== trac tables
> +===== Trac tables #sql-tx-trac

Considering the fact that these two sections are quite technical and
implementation-specific I'd suggest moving them to a separate wiki
page (linked from BEP 3 ;) . BEP 3 is a bit heavy at the moment , and
there are still many open subjects . What d'u think ?

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/