From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browser, HTML and JS support
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 16:07:46 GMT
On 12/3/12, Branko Čibej <brane@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On 03.12.2012 00:40, Olemis Lang wrote:
>> ... thus I won't try to influence your decision about non-JS support
>> anymore .
>
> Just to be clear, it's not my decision.

heh !
this is a bug in the English language consisting in using «you» for
both plural and singular . I was referring to plural form . We ,
Spanish speakers , don't have such headaches ... we have others .
:)

[...]
>> FWIW I hope you'll understand why I second previous comments posted by
>> Gary and Joachim , and also that this does not mean that I think you
>> are wrong . Probably we are just looking at the same subject from a
>> different perspective .
>
> Certainly. And I'm not arguing with you, presonally; I'm arguing against
> what I think is, effectively, harmful premature optimization.

yes, yes ... I understand . We are talking of the thing , and I
understand your point . Everything ok .
:)

--
Regards,