From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Acct creation?
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:29:34 GMT
I agree that this should go away. It was just a quick fix for overly long menus and we've been
removing links from it since to put them in more logical places.

Its current form should disappear soon because there are hardly any left.

There is a basic problem though in regards to how plugins integrate: many claim a spot in
the main nav rather than nicely integrate where they are relevant. That can make it unwieldy
- a drop down that collects all plugins allows them to still appear in the main nav without
bloating it and setting the right expectations for users.

It should never contain something as important as registration, login, creating new tickets
or similar.

- Joe

@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone