From Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Apache™ Bloodhound - first year
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 16:59:10 GMT
Indeed, Bloodhound has made a lot of progress lately. With my
mentor/IPMC hat on, my opimion is that all it needs in order to graduate
is to gather more interested parties, whether users or developers. I
hope frequent release notifications on trac-hacks and other similar
places will make some Trac contributors -- whether core developers or
plugin authors -- interested enough in the project to invest some of
their time to Bloodhound as well as Trac.

-- Brane

--
Branko Čibej