From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: #217 - Make Bloodhound's layout responsive
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:11:17 GMT
> If you could share somehow what you've got , we could provide more
> concise feedback and suggestions ... these might be useful to hack,
> break and develop patches at will mercurial mirror @ bitbucket :
> https://bitbucket.org/olemis/bloodhound mercurial patch queue @
> bitbucket : https://bitbucket.org/olemis/bloodhound-mq

I have a better suggestion: Just give him commit access to a branch,
here in the ASF repo. There's no need to involve some other repository
hosting site. Moreover, notifications of commits go to the
bloodhound-commits@ mailing list and are therefore easier for others to
review.

I can see from the archives that Matevz already submitted a CLA, and the
BH PMC was notified about it.

-- Brane

--
Branko ─îibej