From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #298: Exception from missing req.chrome['labels'] in filter_stream
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 10:10:01 GMT
Hi,

There are a couple of issues I have come across recently with the
accessibility of changes made to req.chrome that developers should be
aware of. I certainly learnt a bit from analysing these problems.
Grammar issues aside, the description in #298 attempts to summarise
these potential gotchas. Perhaps we will want a page that lists these
kinds of discoveries on the wiki.

Cheers,
     Gary