From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 12:39:21 GMT
The reports that Joe pointed out were good:

    For inspiration, our two most recent reports can be found here:
    http://wiki.apache.org/**incubator/September2012<http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2012>
    http://wiki.apache.org/**incubator/June2012<http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2012>

There is a Bloodhound report embedded in each of those.

It is quite possible for one of us to write it and then for others to
modify it with additional details. I'll be very happy to start it off if
nobody else has started work on it within a few hours.

Cheers,
     Gary