From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 10:42:39 GMT
Interesting.. I was thinking of doing the report this time but it is
always interesting to get a new view.

I assume that we will have officially released 0.3 by the end of the day
but I do not know whether we consider ourselves to have effectively
established the frequent release cycle yet. Also, do we feel that we
have gone any way towards lowering the barriers to entry & development?
How have the new committers found this area?

I don't think that we can claim to have significantly improved the
community diversity at this stage.

Anyway, whoever is going to do the report, I suggest that the addition
of three new committers is referred to, along with the releases up to
0.3.0. Also I would probably mention that we have gone some way to
mitigating the problems identified in the September report by working
with the developers of some of our dependencies to make sure that code
is available through pypi.

Cheers,
     Gary