From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Browser, HTML and JS support
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 08:00:12 GMT
On 01.12.2012 07:41, Olemis Lang wrote:
> -1 Reasons mentioned in previous messages. BH has to work even if JS
> is not available , not 100% of the functionalities will be available
> though .

Yes, eventually, I've not seen anyone dispute that. But does it have to
be /now/? I have to gently point out that BH has been incubating for a
year, yet has nothing much to show for it. Surely Javascript-less mode
is an edge case that can be addressed /after/ major functionality has
been implemented.

Can anyone point to even one BH deployment (OK, potential deployment)
where working without Javascript would be important in the time frame
of, say, a year? I don't think so.

Getting bogged down on technicalities that aren't likely to affect even
1% of the potential user base is going to kill the project before it
even properly gets off the ground. The perfect is the enemy of the good,
etc., etc.

-- Brane

--
Branko ─îibej