From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Ohloh page for Bloodhound
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 02:26:09 GMT
On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:37 AM, Joachim Dreimann <
joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:

> > Is there a URL that always points to the latest download?
> There isn't yet, but I believe we should have a bloodhound-latest
> distribution file to fix that.
> Question: Can we do this without needing further approval from the IPMC or
> similar?

Thanks for making the updates. I adjusted the code metrics ignore files
settings (1), just being curious as to how much "bloodhound" code exists.
The current settings are:

Disallow: trac/
Disallow: bhdashboard/htdocs/css/bootstrap*.css
Disallow: bhdashboard/htdocs/js/bootstrap*.js

but there are probably other third-party files that could be excluded so
that the code metrics are more accurate. It looks like the metrics update
every day or so.

(1) https://www.ohloh.net/p/apache-bloodhound/enlistments/505575/edit