From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Multi product enhancements
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 04:07:53 GMT
On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> I'll spend some time reading the whole thread . Nonetheless in advance
> I suggest to summarize this discussion in the form of a wiki page we
> all can edit , and discuss each change @ bh-dev . Fact is that often
> it's hard to know what's the actual shape of some feature by reading
> discussions taking place at the ML ... that's what the wiki page is
> for .

+1 for summarizing on wiki pages. I'll plan to do the same for the Ticket
Relations feature if others agree.

I favor organizing the pages in a hierarchy, as is done on t.e.o (1). The
top level wiki page could be named something like DevProposals or
FeatureProposals.

(1) http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/Proposals