From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #252: Add dismiss functionality to all alert messages
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 17:04:19 GMT
On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 1:00 AM, Apache Bloodhound <
bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org> wrote:

> #252: Add dismiss functionality to all alert messages
> --------------------------+------------------------------------------
>   Reporter:  olemis       |      Owner:  gjm
>       Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  review
>  Component:  ui design    |    Version:
> Resolution:               |   Keywords:  bootstrap js system messages
> Changes (by olemis):
>
>  * status:  accepted => review
>  * owner:  olemis => gjm
>

> Comment:
>
>  Patch attached . Please review .

The patch looks good/works well for me. FWIW, I vote to apply it as is.

OT: Will files such as `dashboard/js/bootstrap-alert.js` eventually be
moved to `bloodhound_theme/bhtheme/js`? It seems like the bootstrap files
should be in the "theme" directory.