From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Ohloh page for Bloodhound
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 22:42:35 GMT
I didn't see that we have an Ohloh page yet, so I went ahead and made one.
"bloodhound" was already taken as a project name for the URL, so I went
with "apache-bloodhound" (1).

Please contribute to the page if you see something that can be added. Gary,
you may want to apply to be a "project manager" (2).

There are various widgets that can be placed on the Bloodhound project
pages if we'd like to do that (3).

There is a location to provide a link for Download of the project. I
pointed that to the BloodhoundInstall page since I didn't want to link
directly to the 0.1.0 download (4) that is pointed to on the project page.
Is there a URL that always points to the latest download?

(1) https://www.ohloh.net/p/apache-bloodhound
(2) https://www.ohloh.net/p/apache-bloodhound/manages/new
(3) https://www.ohloh.net/p/apache-bloodhound/widgets
(4)