From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #240: Create responsive html mockup of ticket (and other) views
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 17:04:25 GMT
Hi guys,

this is probably as good as it will get in the near future. Please review
and let me know what you think.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/ticket.html

Two things that are still missing are:
- Mobile menus (I think the way Bootstrap implements them is pretty good)
- Attachments section (Just takes some time to mock up but probably no
problem for responsive view)

I've also only tested it in Chrome, Firefox and iOS Safari (latest
versions).

Cheers,
Joe

--