From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Browser, HTML and JS support
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 16:25:57 GMT
That suggestion seems sensible Peter. For tablets and smartphones we can
just say that the responsive layout will be optimised for their resolutions.

Javascript is the only area where I would recommend a different approach:
Yes, we should design and build assuming it is enabled. We should generally
provide a fallback though, even if this clunky. For example the quick
ticket button, which uses JS to show a form. As a fallback, it should
simply link to the New Ticket page.

Cheers,
Joe

--