From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: White-labeling and "detracifying"
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 18:16:57 GMT
Peter,

thanks for that overview. I suppose it'll be easier to comment on
individual tickets you create for these points than in a single email
thread.

Regarding point 7, we've worked on giving the default wiki pages more
generic names in the past:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/85

This is currently assigned to be reviewed by Gary.

Cheers,
Joe

--
Joe Dreimann