From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: widget macros (ticket #138)
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:32:47 GMT
First I would like to check if I understand this correctly.
So, this means that a user can embed widgets from dashboard in wiki pages
or ticket descriptions?

I do not se any problems with this at the moment but, this can not be a
substitute for user customizable dashboard.
We still need to provide fully customizable dashboard and compared to that
I see this macros as lower priority feature.

Peter