From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: Improved Search Architecture - Query Results View and Resource Query (Was: Re: [Apache Bloodhound] Proposals/BEP-0004 added)
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:50:30 GMT
Changing the tab also changes the columns displayed (based on what that
resource supports).
But we can do that with checkboxes as well (show intersection of columns)
so maybe why not.

At the end it comes down to what do you need more often.
If we can come up with a way so that one does not need two clicks every
time to switch from tickets to wikis for example,
I welcome the idea.