From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Whitelabeling: Documentation
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:28:24 GMT
This is in part already covered and implemented by
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/85
A couple of observations:
1. Currently this does not happen automatically when a new environment is
created. Any reason against it? If not we should probably open a new ticket
for this.
2. This only covers wiki pages, links from UI still point to old wikis.
     Example 1: When a TracError is handled on UI a link to old "TracGuide"
is rendered
     Example 2: On the bottom of ticket page "TracTckets" is referenced

     Some of this are in BH code and some in Trac.
     We should at least fix instances in BH code. Can we do some kind of
script that would "fix" Trac code on installation or something?
     Automatically upgrading the wikis is precondition for this.

Peter