From Andrej Golcov <and...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #260: Search improvements
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 17:12:22 GMT
+ 1 to improve search relevance. I'm also interested in helping on subject.

IMHO, we should also consider Woosh [4] as possible solution as python-only
library to bypass external dependency on java.

[1] and [2] are interesting links on implementation of Trac Search plugin
with Woosh.

[1]
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!msg/trac-dev/sbU-g0C6kvk/1_juL29aAtQJ
[2]http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/AdvancedSearch