From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #252: Add dismiss functionality to all alert messages
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 03:34:02 GMT
Fact is that we need bootstrap beyond theme itself , e,g, for widgets,
and layouts . We analyzed (once upon a time ;) that we had two options
to deal with (common / shared) (assets / components / utility
functions) :

  1. Create a separate plugin and make all others depend upon it
  2. use dashboard plugin for thispurpose .

We moved forward with (2) . That's why bootstrap belongs in there ...
at least that's the reason ...

OTOH , now that we use a lot of bootstrap js plugins at least in
release tarballs I do suggest to include a single minified
bootstrap.js file containing all plugins for better performance .

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/