From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #260: Search improvements
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 17:59:19 GMT
It seems to me that results are sorted by date . So I initially I was
thinking of filtering search results stream provided by search
contributors and tag each one with meta-data (e.g. page rank) . All
this by adding an interface and maybe some request filters ...

This is not contradictory with the ideas mentioned before , as e.g.
Woosh and Solr (... I was also thinking of remote hosted solutions
like Google PageRank and alike ...) integration may come based on a
similar mechanism together with an ExtensionOption to select search
results tagging approach .

Just a few ideas .

PS: I have not studied previous suggestions in detail . I'm just
mentioning what came in to my mind in first place for you to consider
.
;)

--
Regards,