From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Genshi XHTML + HTML 5
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 23:32:48 GMT
On 11/29/12, Matevz Bradac <matevzb@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

:)

[...]
> I tried to override this behaviour by prepending a DocTypeInserter
> filter to the stream, but that doesn't
> work either - the doctype from trac always comes first in line, and
> any subsequent doctypes are ignored
> by the serializer.

:(

> Would it be possible to do this in the post processing phase, i.e.
> IRequestFilter's post_process_request()?

No , but just because this is happening at a much lower level (i.e.
template rendering pipeline) . The goal of IRequestFilter
post-processing step is to customize data immediately before expanding
the Genshi template .

> If not, is there any way of overriding trac's behaviour without
> modifying trac itself?

Yes , I'll take a look in a while and follow with some suggestion
;)

--
Regards,

Olemis.