From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi product enhancements
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 04:01:21 GMT
On 11/7/12, Jure Zitnik <jure@digiverse.si> wrote:
> Hi all,

:)

> I was looking into enhancing multi product support within Bloodhound.
> afaik current multi product support consists of the ability to
> define/administer product(s) and the ability to assign product to a
> ticket. What I was thinking of starting with are the following rather
> simple features/functionalities:

I'll spend some time reading the whole thread . Nonetheless in advance
I suggest to summarize this discussion in the form of a wiki page we
all can edit , and discuss each change @ bh-dev . Fact is that often
it's hard to know what's the actual shape of some feature by reading
discussions taking place at the ML ... that's what the wiki page is
for .

my $0.02
;)

--