From Olemis Lang <>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #146: Inline editing of objects
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 16:00:21 GMT
On 11/23/12, Gary Martin <> wrote:
> Or something like that. So, apart from a clear idea of how we clearly
> mark fields as edited, are there any other holes in this? It is also
> worth considering if this fits with the current mechanisms for guarding
> against conflicts dues to concurrent edits.

Yes. I notice a gap here (unless I'm missing something ...) , and it
is related to ticket workflow . Inline edits have to pass through
workflow . Ideally we could always force `leave` action on in place
edits but if Modify Ticket section won't be there then what shall we
do ?

Blog ES:
Blog EN:

Featured article: