From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound Enhancement Proposals wiki docs hierarchy WAS: Multi product enhancements
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 00:40:33 GMT
I have added some wiki pages containing modified versions of
Python-dev process PEPs related to enhancement proposals themselves .
I have not finished the modifications needed in these pages ,

Proposals/Formats/RestructuredText
Proposals/Formats/WikiFormatting

... and thereby you'll only see a text akin to the original PEP text .
Work on this direction is scheduled for next weekend .

Now that we have this I'll start writing the so-mentioned initial
proposal for mutli-product enhancements considering that format. IMO
we should have another similar document describing the workflow i.e.
summarizing the work done in #194 .

--
Regards,

Olemis.