From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject OT: Brython = browser Python
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 07:37:29 GMT
This message is not exactly about something related to Bloodhound at
present , but a potentially promising technology that's been announced
in francophone mailing lists .

It consists of a Python interpreter built on top of Javascript . I
thought it'd be nice to share and watch it because this might help us
to move some logic to the browser e.g.

  1. Have Genshi running in the client and render / reuse server-side
      templates for AJAX-ready implementations .
  2. The previous point reminds me the work made in #195 .
      In there I had to re-invent attachments JS UI template
      by using Blueimp's solution . We might get rid of it and
      speak the same language (Genshi-ish :P)
  3. Client side validations
  4. Move some more logic onto the client

Anyways ...

<joke>
do not tell me later that you didn't know
</joke>

--
Regards,

Olemis.