From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #194: Examine workflow for Bloodhound site
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 22:03:59 GMT
On 11/8/12, Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On 7 November 2012 06:34, Apache Bloodhound <
> bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org> wrote:

[...]
>>  Recently I noticed some weird transitions while using new workflow .
>>  Sequence was
>>
>>   1. #195 put into needsinfo status owner => jdreimann
>>   2. #195 put into assigned status owner => <empty>
>>      (even if input box = olemis)
>>   3. #195 put into assigned status owner => olemis
>>      (review action not available :'( ... )
>>   4. #195 put into review status owner => jdreimann
>>

> Your suggestion seems reasonable to me, what stops this from working that
> way currently?

AFAICS in step (2) username in the input box is ignored and ticket
owner field is set to an empty string once action is applied . Hence
the need for redundant step (3) above .

Besides ... I wonder ... is review action available for ticket owner only ?

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/