From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #260: Search improvements
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 17:37:12 GMT
Excellent! Solr may well complicate setup so I was interested in looking
for python solutions. I was wondering if there was anything that made some
use of something like http://nltk.org but that may well be overkill.

A few relevant plugins at trac-hacks:
  http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/FullTextSearchPlugin
  http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracAdvancedSearchPlugin

It should be noted that there are also some simpler things that might help
to improve search. For instance, I am not sure if there is a ticket for
this but I note that a refinement in search terms in the search box results
in any changes in the filters being removed. It would be very good if that
was fixed!

Cheers,
    Gary

--