From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bloodhound 0.2 incubating Released
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 03:18:52 GMT
Yup. I believe standard guidance is "give the mirror system 24 hours".

IOW, move to dist/release/, wait 24, then announce.

Cheers,
-g

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Joe Dreimann
<joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
> I think it may just be a time factor for all mirrors to update. I found the one below
on the page linked to in the announcement which seems to work:

> http://mirror.rmg.io/apache/incubator/bloodhound/apache-bloodhound-incubating-0.2.tar.gz
>
> I'll check again in the morning.
>
> - Joe
>
> ________________________
> @jdreimann - Twitter
> Sent from my phone
>
> On 15 Nov 2012, at 21:03, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
>
>> Hmm.. The link does not seem to work. I wonder if there is a step missed.
>>
>> The last release I did mention to infra that the files were ready to publish from
the dist directory but I have no idea if that is something required each time. I suppose it
is either that or it takes a while to propagate.

>> Cheers,
>>    Gary
>>
>> Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The Apache Bloodhound (Incubating) team is pleased to announce the
>>> availability of the Apache Bloodhound 0.2-incubating release.
>>>
>>> Apache Bloodhound is a project to provide a tool to track progress and
>>> defects in projects, with a primary focus on software projects.
>>> Standing on
>>> the shoulders of the well-known Trac project, it will provide issue
>>> tracking, repository browsing and a simple wiki syntax for easy
>>> reference.
>>> On top of this Bloodhound aims to provide intuitive support for
>>> managing
>>> multiple software projects, an advanced user-friendly interface and
>>> simple
>>> installation with some of the most important plugins for Trac available
>>> by
>>> default.
>>>
>>> This is mostly a bugfix release, however the release notes can be
>>> viewed at
>>> the link below: [1]
>>>
>>> The release can be downloaded from *
>>> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/bloodhound/apache-bloodhound-incubating-0.2.tar.gz
>>> *
>>>
>>> For further information on Apache Bloodhound, please visit the project
>>> website at
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/**bloodhound/<http://incubator.apache.org/bloodhound/>
>>>
>>> The Apache Bloodhound Team.
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/bloodhound/branches/0.2/RELEASE_NOTES?revision=1394550&view=markup
>>>
>>> Disclaimer:
>>> Apache Bloodhound is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache
>>> Software
>>> Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is