From Matevz Bradac <mate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Genshi XHTML + HTML 5
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:02:31 GMT
On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/26/12, Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:

> At least I didn't pay attention to this ... and afaicr I saw nothing
> like that in mockup either

> Should be OK , afaicr . Genshi is about XML

> What's the benefit for using this ?
Basically the extension provides a new serializer which outputs valid
HTML5, the author explains it in detail at
http://genshi.edgewall.org/ticket/108. IMO it's not needed for BH, any
non-HTML5-conformant output can easily be
detected using validation, and if there are any such issues, they'll
most likely be minor and trivial to fix. Hopefully =)

<snip>

--
matevz