From Matevz Bradac <mate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #240: Create responsive html mockup of ticket (and other) views
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 19:29:11 GMT
Hi,

In general things look good, I found two (minor) things to report:
1. I get a weird rendering of the title on Chrome (Windows,
23.0.1271.64 m), most likely because of the star
symbol used. Half of the title is rendered in serif, and the star is
rendered as a missing glyph (.notdef), sometimes
in multiple instances. Screenshot at http://i.imgur.com/LgnxI.png.
This most likely happens due to font being Helvetica Neue (which I
don't have installed), but I'll have to
investigate it further. FF 16 and IE 9 seem to render this properly.

2. The text in the left side of the comments (name, date, comment
number) is clipped, most likely because of
the div's fixed width. I'll check if this can be easily fixed.

--
matevz